Host A Course
To schedule a course email us at email@example.com
Jumpboard Dynamics Comprehensive Course (12 hours):
This course is taught over 2 days, 6 hours per day, with an additional 30-60 minute break. Host-instructor agreements are arranged per each course and will include a minimum instructor fee which covers instruction, travel and lodging and if applicable, a host incentive agreement which enables hosts to financially benefit from hosting the course.
• Participants will register for the course through Jumpboard Dynamics.
• Course registrants must hold current certificates in Pilates, or have a physical therapy license.
• All instructor trainings are scheduled a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks in advance to have enough time to promote the course.
• We can provide marketing materials, and marketing for the course, but request hosts to fulfill basic marketing duties.
• A minimum of 6-10 registered people are required for a course to proceed, based on location.
• Host studio must be equipped with a minimum of 1 reformer and jumpboard per 3 students.
• JumpBoard Dynamics Teacher Trainings qualify for ACE, and PMA CEC’s
Jumpboard Dynamics Workshops (3-6 hours):
If running a 12 hour comprehensive course is not feasible, hosts may choose a workshop format instead. Workshops may include portions of the total course, or address specific topics of interest:
• Foundations of Jumping on Jumpboard
• Training for Power on Jumpboard
• Advanced Coordination and Repertoire for Jumpboard
• Injury Prevention and Recovery with Jumpboard